10 May 2009

Prayer Requests

This week, please pray with me that:

  • Angie's friend Heather's baby, who was born prematurely, is able to gain strength quickly and go home soon.
  • Pam, who was laid off recently, is able to find a new job soon.
  • Martin's friends, who need prayer for drug addiction and emotional problems, will find peace and healing.
  • Martin, who needs the confidence to answer another friend's questions about his faith.
  • an unspoken, anonymous prayer request will be resolved soon, and according to God's Will.
  • everything will work out so Hubby and I can visit my family for a long Memorial Day weekend.

As always, if you have any prayer requests to add (spoken or unspoken), please feel free to comment on this post, or email me with the information.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I hope that you had a good Mother's Day. I also hope that you had a good birthday. (Saturday was your birthday, wasn't it?) Did you like Star Trek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, thanks. And I really loved Star Trek! We saw it a second time last night!

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...