04 May 2009

This Week's Task List

This is going to be quite a week!  I have lots of articles due this week, and I want to try and get everything done by the end of the day on Thursday.  Hubby and I are going to see Star Trek at midnight on Thursday night (well, really at 10:00), and then he has Friday off to go with me for my bloodwork, as well as to celebrate my birthday.  I'd rather not have work to do on Friday, so I'm trying to rework my schedule just a bit for the week.

Aside from the articles I have due throughout the week, here's what I have going on this week:

  • Send Mother's day cards/gifts (Monday)
  • Bloodwork and glucose tolerance screening (Friday)
  • Call Mom, Sisi, and Grandma for Mother's Day (Sunday)
  • Follow up with client about any upcoming work
  • Contact formatting client to request information
  • Order pictures for my pregnancy scrapbook
  • Work on scrapbook for father-in-law's retirement
  • Look at calendar with Hubby to figure out when/if we're visiting family in central Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...