29 May 2009

Weekend Task List

Now that Hubby and I are back from vacation, I'm faced with task of putting myself and my office back together, getting back to my routine, and finding balance again.  Therefore, I have a task list for this weekend so that when Monday morning comes around, I'll be back to where I need to be for a great week.

  • Contact a potential client to follow up on an email from last week
  • Update financial files for CSW
  • Get caught up blogging (and perhaps get ahead a little bit)
  • Finish cleaning up from vacation (which includes finishing the laundry, putting everything away, and finding a place for the baby car seat my sister was generous enough to give us)
  • Finish going through the mail from while we were gone and contact anyone that needs to be contacted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...