20 May 2009

Vacation Task List

As much as I got done this week, I still have work to do on vacation.  Hubby and I are leaving today, so before we load the car, I have to figure out exactly what I need to do this weekend and what can wait until I get back.

  • Finish herbal remedies articles for client
  • Finish formatting job for client
  • Follow up with biography job client
  • Write blog posts and post-date for travel days (on the way back south)
  • Work on magazine articles
  • Work on coffee house book

Fortunately, there's not too much on the list, so I'll still be able to spend a good amount of time with my family without feeling guilty about not writing.  Conversely, there's not so much work that I'll feel guilty about not spending time with my family.

I think this may just be a great vacation, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...