11 May 2009

This Week's Task List

Last week was a crazy week!  I think, task list-wise, this week will be just as crazy (if not moreso), but I'm hoping it will be a better week than it was last week.  I'm chalking it up to pregnancy hormones, but last week was a difficult one for me.  (You can read about it here and here, if you want.)

I'm trying to start this week with a fresh perspective, a clean desk (figuratively), and a good attitude.  I'm hoping it'll stick with me.  Here's what I have going on this week.  So far.

  • Outline two articles for magazine submission
  • Write the first draft of at least one of the outlined articles
  • Keep up with articles for new client
  • Follow up with (other) new client about formatting job
  • Follow up with resumes/clips that were sent late last week
  • Update financial files for CSW
  • Finish writing first draft of coffee house book chapter one
  • Start getting ready for Memorial Day weekend trip (which is a whole task list by itself)
  • Get oil changed in the car (this will be Hubby's job, but I'll be nagging him about it until it's done)
  • Send birthday thank you notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...