28 May 2009

I'm Back!

Good news!  Your favorite coffee-stained writer is back from vacation!  Hooray!  (You can read about my vacation here.)  It was a wonderful, refreshing weekend, and Hubby and I had several really great conversations about our life, both upcoming and long-term.

I'm happy to say that, for most of my vacation, I was able to be away from the office and enjoy spending time with my family.  Now that I'm back, I'm ready to get back to work and implement some of the changes I'm going to make to my writing life that should make things lots better.  I won't go into detail about the decisions we've made since most of them involve our personal life, but they're good decisions, and they're going to really improve lots of areas of our life.

My schedule is shifting a bit, and I'm going to have more time to work on the coffee house book.  I'm sorry to say that, once again, it kind of fell to the side.  I'm glad I've had enough freelancing work to force it to be a lower priority, but neither do I want it to become something I tried once.  So beginning next week, Thursdays are fiction days at Coffee-Stained Writing.

I always come back from vacations with a fresh perspective, and the timing of this particular vacation was wonderful!  Not only did I really need to get away for a few days, but with the upcoming life changing event in my life, the decisions Hubby and I have made are going to make life much better all around.

How was your Memorial Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...