19 December 2010

#reverb10 Prompt, Day 15: 5 Minutes (late)

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
-----


  • I want to remember how it felt to have a fresh year to start with, knowing it would be a good year.
  • I want to remember taking Bean to our family in Illinois for the first time, meeting my dad's family, spending Easter with my mom and family.
  • I want to remember my first Mother's Day.
  • I want to remember getting my full-time freelancing gig, and the excited anticipation with which I faced my first project.
  • I want to remember celebrating three wonderful years with my husband.
  • I want to remember Bean's first Independence Day, and how well he did with the fireworks.
  • I want to remember my son's first birthday party. 
  • I want to remember my son's baptism. 
  • I want to remember finding out that I was pregnant with our second child, knowing our family would grow in love, and that Bean would be a big brother.
  • I want to remember Bean's first cruise.
  • I want to remember watching Bean play in sand at the beach for the first time, and after being afraid of it, digging into it and crying when it was time to go back to the cruise ship.
  • I want to remember facing NaNoWriMo, and learning more about my writing than I expected in the process.
  • I want to remember finding out the gender of our second child.
  • I want to remember the feeling of facing 2011 with both wonderful blessings and struggles, knowing that it, too, will be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...