10 December 2010

#reverb10 Prompt, Day 10: Wisdom

What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
-----

The wisest decision I made in 2010 has to do with the coffee house book. I decided that the story needed to be told in first-person point of view.

It was a decision that wasn't easy to make, but once I did, I felt like the whole story came together in a great way. The pieces that weren't quite fitting fell together, and it made more sense to me. Using first-person point of view is going to make the writing process more difficult, but the end result will be much better.

It's funny how that happens sometimes. The best decisions aren't always the easiest, but worth it.

I'm still waiting to see how the whole process plays out for the coffee house book, but I will say I'm definitely more excited about the coffee house book than I ever have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...