- Angie's friend Heather, whose baby was born at 30 weeks. Angie says, "While he's small and breathing on his own, he'll be in the hospital for quite some time. She and her husband are optimistic, but it's still a scary time for them."
- my grandmother will find relief from her arthritis pain
- my sister-in-law hears soon about her internship opportunity so she can finally make her summer plans
- my sister-in-law has a good ending to her school year, and gets the grades she's hoping for in her classes
- my mother- and father-in-law have a safe trip out of town this weekend
- I'm able to get good news about recent resumes/samples I've sent for writing opportunities
26 April 2009
This week, please pray with me that: