19 April 2009

Prayer Requests

This week, please pray with me that:

  • "Chelitora" will find peace in the decision to convert to Catholicism, and gets the support needed to have questions answered.
  • my mother-in-law is able to figure out why she's been getting dizzy lately, and can get a solution to it.
  • my sister-in-law gets good news about her internship interview so she can have a good internship close to home over the summer.
  • my brother (Trevor) can continue to get his life back on track and head in the direction he wants to go.
  • my prenatal appointment goes well (on Monday), and I can find out why I've been bruising easily lately.
  • I get good news about a few good writing jobs I'm still waiting to hear back from.

If you have any prayer requests you'd like added to this list, please feel free to comment on the post or email me.  At your request, it can be an anonymous prayer request.

1 comment:

  1. +

    greetings

    you are cordially invited to trinity prayer group online to post your spirit filled prayer at our group site while offering it for tribity's online operation of comforting others
    - god bless you
    -keep up the good work
    visit us at
    http://groups.google.com/group/trinityprayers09
    *
    trinity group

    +

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...