30 September 2014

Sticky notes everywhere!

Image source
As I've mentioned many times, I'm the type of person that needs to write things down in order to remember them. That's why I've gone back to using my book, and why I use task lists daily to stay on top of what I need to get done.

Another thing I use frequently is sticky notes. I jot little notes and reminders to myself and stick them with my calendar or task list or on my laptop where I'll see them when I sit down to work.

As a result, my book and task lists are a little sticky note crazy, especially now that we're at the end of the month. Reminders about ending projects, updating files, and generally keeping myself organized as I get ready for October. All in sticky note form.

The reason I like sticky notes added to my calendar and task list is because they can be added, removed, and moved around without crossing things out or using white-out. Much easier for quick notes. And they add a bit of color to my pages, which is always nice.

Do you use sticky notes to help keep you organized?

2 comments:

  1. I don't use sticky notes, though I like the idea, especially because I'm always forgetting things until it's too late. Sometimes I make to do lists, partly because it's very satisfying to cross off items on those lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very satisfying. It makes me feel incredibly productive, even if I'm only doing one small task at a time.

      Delete

Add a little caffeine to my life...