14 September 2014

Renew Your Spirit Sunday with wine and chocolate

Yesterday Bo and I went over to Dantielle's for a Dove chocolate party.* We tasted chocolate (paired with wines), then stayed for dinner and conversation. There was also talk of playing Cards Against Humanity, which I've never played, but I had to get home to meet a deadline, unfortunately.

It was a fun evening, and a good opportunity to spend time with Bo's sister and brother-in-law. I adore having family so close for support and friendship, and the more I get to know Bo's family, the more thankful I am they're in my life.

And if they ply me with wine and chocolate, well....that just means they know me.

We're going to plan a night just for games soon, and in the meantime, we have a delivery of chocolatey goodies to look forward to.






-----
*Yeah, this is a real thing. And it's just as awesome as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...