01 July 2014

Summer cleaning

Tink likes to help clean. Usually.
I have found that when my home is clean and organized and smells good, I am at peace, happier, and more productive in the office. I do regular cleaning throughout the week to keep the house in order, but every once in a while, I feel the need to do a full, deep-clean of the entire apartment to get the house "back to ready."

I didn't do any spring cleaning this year. I intended to take a few days and deep-clean the apartment when the weather warmed up, but life got in the way, so it didn't happen.

Over the next two weeks I'm going to be doing summer cleaning instead.

In a little over a week, Yvaine is taking the munchkins and I on a little weekend trip, and I want to have the deep-cleaning done before we go. That way, the apartment will be nice and clean when we get back into town after the trip.

The apartment is clean, but there are things that I've been meaning to work on that haven't gotten done, and get ready for the shift in our lives that will occur in August when the munchkins come home to me. It will be a good way to start our autumn.

Do you do seasonal deep-cleaning?

1 comment:

Add a little caffeine to my life...