14 March 2010

The Artist's Way check-in: week six

  1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? (Have you used them yet to think about creative luxury for yourself?) How was the experience for you? I did my morning pages every day this week! (Hoorah!)  Actually, I've done my morning pages for twelve days in a row!  I'm very proud of myself for that.  It was a good experience for me, and I've found the content in my morning pages is changing.  It's no longer quite so... complain-y.
  2. Did you do your artist date this week? (Have you considered allowing yourself two?) What did you do? How did it feel? I did have an artist's date this week.  And I used it to take a much-needed nap!  It felt wonderful!
  3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it? I did experience synchronicity this week.  And, once again, it has to do with something personal, so I'm not going to share here.  Sorry!
  4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery? Describe them.  I had a breakthrough in terms of my writing this week.  I've discovered my fiction niche, which has really freed my creativity.  Not only am I making a lot of progress on the coffee house book, but I have ideas lined up for post-coffee house writing.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...