09 March 2010

10 on Tuesday: reasons I love spring cleaning

  1. It has to get done.
  2. It's a reminder that St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!
  3. It's a great way to get away from writing for a little while if you're feeling stuck or blocked.
  4. You find things you'd forgotten you lost.
  5. You can implement your plan for being all nice and organized (and pretend it'll stick).
  6. Everything looks shiny* once you're done.
  7. It's an excuse to get Hubby to do some chores he's been avoiding.
  8. It means the weather is warming up! Yay!
  9. It's a reminder that I get to see my family soon!
  10. You feel good afterward, knowing that everything is clean and put away and organized.
---
*Oh, how I wish I had Firefly on DVD.  I guess I'll have to settle for watching Jayne on NBC.†


---
†Could the writers get him to say "gorram" just once?  Let's be honest...he's basically the same character in both shows, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...