20 March 2010

The Artist's Way check-in: week seven

  1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? Have you allowed yourself to daydream a few creative risks? Are you coddling your artist child with childhood loves? I did my morning pages every day this week!  Yay!  In fact, today marks nineteen days in a row I've done my morning pages!  I'm so proud of myself!
  2. Did you do your artist date this week? Did you use it to take any risks? What did you do? How did it feel? I didn't do an artist date this week.  (Oops.)  Unfortunately, it was a bit of a crazy week.
  3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it? I didn't experience any synchronicity this week.
  4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery? Describe them. This was a bit of a difficult week for me.  I think because most of the tasks were more abstract this week, and I'm really a paper-and-pen type of person.  Then again, even my morning pages seemed...off...this week.  I kept pushing through, though.  I trusted the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...