19 August 2013

Challenge: Day One

I've accepted a challenge by Casey of Life with Roozle to find three things every day that have gone right. Today is the first day, so here's my list.

I have a plan.

People who know what's going on in my life lately know how important this is. With the sudden changes to my move to Florida, having a plan for moving forward is what's keeping me going. It's not an ideal situation, and will affect some long-term plans, but that's okay because it's a plan. I can move forward with a plan.

I got a lot of work done today.

When I'm frustrated, work helps. I can shut out the rest of the world and concentrate on projects I have for my clients. Since I have a lot of work for clients right now (but don't let that deter you from contacting me if you have work! I am accepting new clients!), I've been able to channel today's frustrations into work, which means today has been very productive. That's a very good thing.

I got to talk to the munchkins on Skype.

Today was Puck's first day of preschool, so it was important for me to get to talk to him and Tink so I could hear about their day. I'm not happy I didn't get to be there for his first day of school, but kindergarten is more important to me than preschool. And sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Anyway, we got to talk on Skype, and I heard about Puck's day (he played with cars and dinosaurs). He was distracted, but he talked to me a little, and Tink talked to me, so I'm happy.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...