19 August 2013

Challenge accepted.

The next few weeks are going to be very difficult for me. In preparing to move to Florida, I encountered an obstacle that was out of my control, and then handed an additional (much bigger and with a much bigger long-term consequence) obstacle by someone because of the obstacle that is out of my hands, and apparently, there's no flexibility for this obstacle to be worked out. Which is fine. Sometimes people put you in difficult positions and you have to get through to get out.

I have found that one good way for me to handle difficult situations like this is to do what I have to do to stay positive. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it works for me. So it's very appropriate that Casey over at Life with Roozle has issued a challenge for the week: find three things every day that have gone right.

I need a challenge like that this week. I need to be reminded that even though things are not going the way they were supposed to go, and even though my move to Florida is going to be very different than it was supposed to be, there are good things happening, too.

So I accept your challenge, CCB. And we'll just have to see what happens in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...