01 March 2009

March Writing Goals

We're finally stepping away from winter and toward spring.  Orlando's winter has been a bit colder than I like, but much more tolerable than, say, Illinois.  (Sorry, Frazzoo.)  When spring is coming, I always feel more energized and find more writing projects to work on, and this year is no different.  I've found myself thinking of short story ideas lately, wanting to work on the coffee house book, and eager to be writing all the time.  So I'm setting some goals for myself to try and utilize this renewed energy I have.

  • Get back to working on the coffee house book every day (at least two hours).  There's lots to be done, and I've left it for far too long.
  • Set aside at least thirty minutes each day to scribble in my writing journal.  It can be a character sketch, the description of a random setting, bits of dialogue, whatever.
  • Update writing portfolio to include some recent projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...