26 March 2009

Coffee-Stained Nightstand: Next Up

I know I'm a bit behind in my reading.  I finished The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison, and I've been rereading The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde.  Since these are rereadings, I've decided not to give my reflections of them.

Up next is another rereading, but for this one I will be sharing my reflections.  It's been a while since I've read it, and I'm approaching it with a very different perspective this time around.  So my next reading is Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament by Kay Redfield Jamison (author of An Unquiet Mind: a Memoir of Moods and Madness).

As I mentioned, this is a rereading.  However, it gets a bit dense with statistics and information, so I'll be taking my time reading it, picking it apart, and even doing additional research as I go along.  I'm really looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...