01 November 2013

NaNoWriMo begins


Happy National Novel Writing Month!

While I'm not participating this year, I hope to be some kind of an encouragement to all of you who are. I've been where you are on more than one occasion, and I know both the joy of the first day of writing, and the panic of the 10th, 15th, 25th, and 30th days.

Now is the time to write like mad. As the month progresses, it becomes more and more likely that life happens. That's not a bad thing, but it may mean that you can't hit your 1700 words every day. By using the excited motivation you feel today to get ahead, you can bank some words for later in the month.

It's a wonderful time to be writing!

And the great part is that if you're not sure what you're writing (or not sure if you even want to participate), there's still so much time! Don't worry about hitting 50,000 words. Just write.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...