14 September 2009

This Week's Task List

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back in the office!  Hooray!

I know that I intended to take maternity leave until the end of September, but Bean was born in early August instead of mid- to late August as was expected, so I've had about a month off already (longer, really).  Besides that, I miss working.  So I'm trying to work toward getting back to some sort of regular schedule beginning this week.

I do have guest posts set up for the next couple of weeks, which will still run, of course.  I'm very thankful for my readers who stepped up to help me out, and they certainly didn't disappoint with content!  (Be sure to visit their home blogs to let them know how much you appreciate their writings, okay?  Tell them NP sent you.  And I'm a mama now, so you have to listen to me!)

Getting back into the office doesn't mean just jumping back into writing, unfortunately.  I have quite a bit of organization to do first.  I have to get my calendar back in order, update my files, and contact my clients to let them know I'm back.  Then I can start writing.  So this week will be a typical returning-from-vacation week.  Fun, fun.


  • Clean office space
  • Go through active client files and update information
  • Contact clients to let them know I'm available again
  • Update work calendar
  • Read Writing to Change the World by Mary Pipher for a "review" article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...