07 July 2009

A Peek at My New Office Space


So it's a bit of a mess right now since I'm still working on getting the nursery organized, but I'm officially working out of my new office space in the nursery now. My laptop, printer, and file box are all there, and I'm slowly getting it organized the way I want.

I do have to say that I like having my office space in a separate room from the bedroom. I liked being in with the fur babies during the day, of course, but they were also a distraction to me, and I'm finding it easier to be in "work mode" when I'm in my new space. I don't know how Bean will play into the equation next month, but for now, my set up is working quite nicely. Now if I can just get the rest of my life to fall into place in the next few weeks, I'll be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...