06 July 2009

The Coffee-Stained Writer Seeks Guest Bloggers for August/September

I don't know if you know this or not, but...I'm pregnant.

Yes, that's right, your beloved NP has been abstaining from caffeine, getting a rather large belly bump, and decorating a nursery.

For the most part, my pregnancy has been quite easy (enjoyable, even!), but now that I'm getting to the end, I'm realizing that pretty soon I'll things on my mind outside of the blogosphere. When Bean arrives, I don't know how often I'll even be in my office, let alone blogging!

That said, I'd like to appeal to you, my dear coffee-stained readers, and ask if any of you would like to step in and post a few guest posts for while I'm preoccupied cuddling my precious little Bean. Dana of En Tequila Es Verdad already has access as a co-blogger, so I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy at least one tequila-stained post from her over the course of my absence, but surely there are others of you who have contemplated writing about writing? Or about your faith? Or coffee, for that matter?

Well, this is your opportunity to chime in!

Not only will you get the chance to share your thoughts here, but you'll get great linkage to your own blog/site, which is always good. Cross-promotion is fun, isn't it?

If you're interested, please let me know. Even if you're not sure exactly what you'd write, but you know you'd like to participate, let me know. Over the next few weeks I'll be collecting posts from readers and will schedule them to go up on my blog.



--

8 comments:

  1. I can do one if you want...I've got plenty of pointlessness to spew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all....are you saying my blog is pointlessness? (Just kidding.)

    And second of all, I'd love to have you contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, just that I am full of pointlessness. You've *read* my blog, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meh. Most blogs are pointlessness by definition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMG... are blogs supposed to have a point? Whoops!

    If my dear heart sister will slip me the schedule when she's got it, I'll be able to sneak in here and plug a few gaps. Should be fun - I've been meaning to babble more about writing lately!

    I'll put out a call to the troops. Hopefully they'll do a better job responding to this than they did COTEB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, heart sister. I'll let you know once I have something a little concrete.

    I'm shooting for one post a week from guest bloggers, and anything extra will just be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will submit a post if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Chris. Send me an email and I'll put you on the schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...