08 July 2009

Evaluating my Schedule for July/August

Each day that passes is bringing me a stronger realization that Bean will be here before I know it! So I've been forced to take a serious look at my schedule for July and the beginning of August to determine what needs to be done, what should be done, and what can wait. (Getting the nursery organized, for example, can't wait. But I don't have to finish the pregnancy part of Bean's scrapbook before he arrives.)

It's making me realize that I have a lot more going on than I thought I did, and there are tasks I've been moving around and not completing for quite some time. And some of those tasks must be done before Bean gets here.

I guess I'm a bigger procrastinator than I liked to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...