22 June 2009

This Week's Task List

This week, a very dear friend of Hubby's is coming to visit, so I'm trying to keep my workload light. I'll be home with Dustin this week while Hubby's at work, and though we'll be meeting him for lunch a few days (or more), I still don't want to abandon him during the day because I have scribbling to do.

So the writing I will have to do I'll do in the evenings while Hubby's home, and during the day I'll be more available.

Here's what I know about already this week:

  • Prenatal appointment (Monday at 6:00 p.m.)
  • Keep up with weekly articles from client
  • Work on Kentucky client letter for Palm World Travel
  • Write sales letter for client (due Tuesday around noon)
  • Get spare bedroom and bathroom ready for Dustin's arrival
  • Scan photos for Dad-in-law's retirement scrapbook
  • Help Mom-in-law pick photos for retirement slide show
  • Address retirement invitation envelopes
  • Send birthday cards to Sisi and Ba
  • Work on pregnancy scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...