08 June 2009

This Week's Task List

I had a pretty easy week last week, but as it gets closer and closer to mid-August, I find myself more and more restless. So I'm trying to step it up and get as much done between now and then as I can so when our little java bean comes around, I can concentrate on taking care of him.

  • Work on newsletter pieces for new client
  • Follow up with formatting client
  • Prenatal appointment (Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.)
  • Work on coffee house book (Thursday is Fiction Day!)
  • Set up and organize Wyatt's nursery
  • Get Father's Day gifts for Hubby and Dad-in-law
  • Work on Dad-in-law's retirement scrapbook with Mom-in-law
  • Create retirement invitation spreadsheet for Mom-in-law
  • Work on pregnancy scrapbook
  • Finalize wedding anniversary plans (our anniversary is June 16th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...