30 June 2009

I think it's trying to tell me something...

The cell phone I'm currently using was bought in 2006 (I believe) when Hubby and I got a T-Mobile service plan after we got engaged. The phone has served me well, and I really do like it.

However, it's becoming crotchety, and is giving me not-so-subtle hints that it may, in fact, be time to get a new phone. Lately, my phone has decided it needs to randomly turn itself off and on, that it doesn't always like sending or receiving text messages, and that it can adjust its own volume level at will.

So I think it's time to let my current phone rest and get a new one. I've had my eye on one for a while, so perhaps this is the push I need to actually bring it home.

2 comments:

  1. Assuming you've tried giving it a new battery, it looks like your phone is developing a bad power supply. In short, it would be time for a new one. If you really like your phone, though, you might want to try replacing the battery first. It will be expensive relative to the cost of a new phone, but it might fix things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't overly fond of the phone to begin with, so I'm happy to get a new phone. Plus, the new phone I got is, in fact, a Blackberry, which will make me more productive when Bean demands I'm away from my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...