02 January 2014

Car shopping

I'm in the market for a new vehicle. The car I'm driving now I acquired as the result of my marriage to Monty, and it's time for a new one. This one is about ten years old, and our little family could use more space.

I've narrowed my choices down to two. Both are small SUVs, and though I'm not taking any out of contention quite yet, I am leaning toward one in particular. It offers what I need and want in a family car, and is within my price range.

I'm excited about getting a new car. Not only for the benefits (better gas mileage, more room, etc.), but because I'm ready for a change. I want a new car as much as I need one. Whatever car I choose will be my car, and will be exactly what I want, no compromises.

I just have to be a little patient until I make my final decision and bring it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...