01 March 2012

Bookmarks: the Coffee-Stained Writer

The Coffee-Stained Writer, 2008
This is an old photo of me. This is not what I look like anymore (though I think I still have that skirt, and much of what's in the background scene).

In an attempt to encourage reader contribution, I am holding a contest for Bookmarks. All contributors in the month of March will automatically be entered. On April 1st, I will randomly draw a name, and the winner will receive a $20 Barnes & Noble gift card!

Remember that the photos can be of you reading or writing (or both! Both is good!). Submissions can be emailed to me. Be sure to include your caption/explanation with the email, credit the photographer, and include any links to a blog or website you'd like included.

The deadline for submissions for the contest is March 31st at 11:59 p.m., central time. The winner will be drawn on April 1st.

NOTE: Even if your submission is not posted on the blog during the month of March, you will be entered in the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...