31 March 2014

A busy spring is coming.

This spring is going to be busy for me. There are appointments, birthdays, and trips, and this is in addition to a regular school and work schedule for us. Oh, and did I mention I'll be at a wedding Memorial Day weekend? That, too.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be doing a lot of planning and getting ready for the events to come at the end of April and throughout May.

I'm looking forward to it, really. I like keeping busy in my day-to-day life. I usually have plenty to do, but there are days when there's more downtime than not. And those days can be difficult, especially if the munchkins are with Monty.

Of course, the best part of the busyness is that I'm getting the chance to spend time with friends and family, meet new people, and make good memories. I'll take the busy to carry me through to the summer, and then I'll take some time to relax and put my feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...