01 July 2013

Turning Point

Everyone has turning points in their lives. Sometimes they're small turning points, moments that have impact. Other times, they're bigger turning points that take you in a whole new direction.

This week is one of the big ones for me.

A turning point can be scary, particularly if you don't know what's around the bend. But a turning point can be very much a good thing in your life, too. A new direction, yes, but a better one. One that can open up different paths later on.

I'm sorry I can't offer more details right now, but once things are a little more confirmed, I'll be able to share more. That being said, I'm embracing the change as best I can, and looking forward to the many good things it will bring for my family and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...