22 July 2013

A new blog and a change here

As you likely know, I am officially back among the ranks of the full-time freelance writers. I'm excited about the change, and what it means for my career.

Along with other changes in my life to accommodate the new career shift, I've created a brand new, fancy website, along with a blog. The new site is focused on my content development services, and the blog will be geared in that direction.

I originally thought I would move all my blogging to the new site, but I just can't bring myself to stop blogging here. I started this blog way back in 2008 when I started freelancing the first time, and this blog has morphed into something beyond a blog about freelancing.

So instead, my intention is to use the new blog for the day job, while this blog will focus on fictioneering and some elements of my personal life.

I encourage you to check out the new blog for information on content marketing, and I hope you will stick with me here as this blog settles into its new role.

And, of course, if you know anyone who needs some content development or editing done, send them my way, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...