28 October 2008

Now I know how she feels....

One of my dear pleasures when it comes to the wonderful world of blogging is getting the opportunity to tag my dear friend Dana at En Tequila Es Verdad with memes and watching her swear and fume and then, inevitably, fill out the meme.  And since I'm generally the one who finds the memes before her, I'm often able to tag her before she realizes there's something afoot.

Today, however, in a plot twist befitting the few days before NaNoWriMo, DANA HAS TAGGED ME!!  And, to express exactly how much she loves me, I'm the only person she's tagged instead of the six indicated by the rules of the meme.  Whatever, Dana.

In the spirit of getting got, I'll happily fulfill my being-tagged obligations.  Enjoy!

Here are the rules for the game.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And so here we go.

Random thing about myself #1: I first started writing my coffee house book as a NaNo book the first year I participated, but decided to stop writing it that year and worked on something else instead.

Random thing about myself #2: My dream is to retire to a residential cruise ship and spend retirement cruising all over the world.  Ah, it'd be so amazing!

Random thing about myself #3: While Hubby peruses the electronics section of Target, drooling, I do the same over at Home Office.

Random thing about myself #4: My favorite meal of all time is corned beef & cabbage in the slow cooker.  Delish!

Random thing about myself #5: I only buy purses that are at least large enough to carry a paperback book.

Random thing about myself #6: I've had chicken pox twice.

I tag the following friends who may or may not enjoy said tagging:
  1. Angie of Adventures in Home Cooking
  2. Kell of Welcome to Earth
  3. PC of The Big Stick
  4. Audrey of Witness Protection (my newest follower)
  5. Liz of A Good Idea at the Time
  6. Laura Elizabeth of Diary of a Dreamer

4 comments:

  1. It often seems that being the tagged person also requires we complain about the tagger. I promise I won't do that....much.

    Now I have to think of all sorts of weird details, weigh them against my own sense of shyness and try to sound interesting.

    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Asked and answered. Thanks for the dose of virtual caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answered your tag this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be retired on that cruise ship is like everybody's dream.

    Dave
    http://worldcruiseholidays.com

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...