25 June 2008

Prasad(a) Update

I've been happily working (although a little slowly) on the coffee house book. I have to discard much of what I wrote before, but the book will be better for it, so I'm happy to red-X many of the pages in my folder. And if I continue to use my writing time wisely, I'll be finished with the first draft soon!

The new path of the book is leading me to do new research, which I'm enjoying. I'm a bit of a nerd, so I love learning about new things and learning more about things I'm somewhat familiar with. I think I'm going to have to make a trip to Barnes & Noble this week to get a couple of reference books. (I know...what a tragedy!) In the meantime, I'm bookmarking a lot of websites and taking lots of notes on my yellow notepads here and there around my office. I think I'm going to need a proper filing cabinet soon!

I'll keep scribbling, and soon my dear readers will have something to get them by until the book gets published!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...