03 June 2008

I'm it!

The rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was finishing up my freshman year of high school at a new school, worried that I'd spend the summer by myself because I didn't know anyone.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Go grocery shopping
2. Clean the apartment
3. Clean out the car
4. Set up the TiVo to record L&O:CI on USA this summer (Yeah, baby!)
5. Update my calendar

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheez-Its
2. Salt & vinegar potato chips
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers) and dill dip
5. French fries

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Buy a house
3. Buy Mom a new car
4. Get my Master's degree
5. Expand my personal library

Places I’ve lived:
1. Rockford, Illinois
2. Biloxi, Mississippi
3. South Dakota
4. Alabama
5. Clarksville, Tennessee
6. Ansbach, Germany
7. Byron, Illinois
8. Jacksonville, Illinois
9. Orlando, Florida

Jobs I’ve had:
1. H.S. office worker
2. Barista
3. English tutor
4. Admissions Counselor
5. Admissions Marketing Director
6. H.S. English teacher
7. And always, always a writer.

Tag! You're it...
Well, Dana, of course, and anyone else who reads this and feels an inclination to share a bit of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...