13 May 2008

I feel awfully hung over for not having an alcohol this weekend...

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. Much to my happy surprise, my mother, brother, sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law arrived at my door for my birthday! Hooray! It was a busy, crazy weekend with lots of talking, hugging, and sight-seeing, and it was over much too quickly.

I intended to lounge around all weekend reading, grading, and writing, but I didn't turn my computer on the whole weekend. It was wonderful!

Unfortunately, now I have quite a bit of work to catch up on both at work and in my home office. Don't worry--blogging is on the list, but there are a few things that have to get done first.

If you're sad at the lack of rambling information from yours truly, you should check out the fun going on over at En Tequila Es Verdad. There's always something fun to read there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...