19 February 2010

The Artist's Way check-in: week three

  1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? How was the experience for you? If you skipped a day, why did you skip it? I did my morning pages six out of seven days!  It was cathartic for me to write every day. I'm starting to learn where some of my creativity blockers are, and where some of my stress sources are.
  2. Did you do your artist date this week? (Yes, yes, and it was awful.) What did you do? How did it feel? I did not, in fact, do my artist date this week. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?
  3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it? I did not.
  4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery? Describe them. See answer #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...