02 November 2009

NaNo NaNo Rah Rah Rah!



I hope not, because I haven't got a mop (or a mop dog) to shake for ye.  But I'm here to cheer for all you NaNo sufferers participants!

Remember: you can do this.  You will do this.  You'll doubt you can do it, at some point, but doubt doesn't mean you won't cross the finish line on November 30th waving a fistful of fifty thousand words.  You will.  And then you'll need treatment for all the muscles pulled by your disbelieving grin of total success.

If you need some words o' wisdom, here they are:

1.  Keep energy drinks to hand.  Lots and lots of energy drinks.

2.  Eat good food.  Fifty thousand words require plenty o' fuel.

3.  Never give up, never surrender.

I'll see you along the route.  I'll be the one in the Goth Cheerleader outfit.  And I'll be there to greet you at the finish line.

Here's to a fantastic Week One!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Dana! We need all the cheering we can get!

    Also, I love the Galaxy Quest quote! And by Grabthar's hammer, I will reach 50,000 words!

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...