05 October 2009

Prayer Requests

I wasn't feeling very well this weekend, so I didn't post.  My apologies.  So I'm posting my prayer requests this morning.  If you would like to add your own prayer requests to this post (even anonymous and/or unspoken), simply comment on this post, or email me with your request(s) and I'd be happy to add them.  God bless you!

This week, please pray with me that

  • the baby of friends of mine is healthy and all is well.
  • an unspoken prayer request gets resolved quickly.
  • Bean's doctor's appointment (with his new pediatrician) goes well today.
  • Hubby's doctor's appointment goes well today.
  • my appointment goes well on Tuesday.
  • all those touched by domestic violence in some way may find a safe place, peace, and healing.
  • those with breast cancer can find healing.
  • all life is given equal respect and honor not just during Respect Life Month, but every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...