- Edit your outline.
- Tweak your character biographies.
- Make a snack.
- Tweet your word count.
- Organize your writing space.
- Eat the snack you made.
- People-watch and claim it as research.
- Meet a fellow procrastinator writer for coffee.
- Brainstorm future projects.
- Scrap your whole project and start over from scratch. (I don't recommend this.)
27 October 2009
10 on Tuesday: ways to procrastinate during NaNoWriMo
You know you're already thinking about it. I know you're already thinking about it. So why don't we just cut through all the pretending you're going to write non-stop during your writing time and talk about procrastination techniques.