16 August 2009

Prayer Requests

This week, please pray with me that:
  • my cousin Joey, who has had a brain tumor return after only three years, will be able to be healed so he can continue to live his life fully.
  • my mom's cousin, who was recently sent to Iraq, will stay safe, as will all men and women serving both overseas and at home.
  • my brother's new job goes well, and he's able to continue to move forward in life toward his goals.
  • my sister-in-law has a safe wilderness trip this week, and is ready for classes to start when she returns.
As always, if you have a prayer request you'd like to add, simply comment on this post, or email me. You're more than welcome to submit anonymous and/or unspoken requests, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...