31 August 2009

This Week's Task List

Technically, I'm still on maternity leave (at Hubby's insistence, actually). I'm still transitioning into being a mama, and Bean has't quite established what I'd call a routine yet, so things are still erratic.

However, I'm feeling that it's time for me to get back into scribbling mode a bit, as well. So I'm planning to spend some time scribbling this week. I won't be jumping back into freelancing quite yet except to do a little research into magazines and writing opportunities. I will, however, be spending time this week working on fiction. Not only do I have a coffee house book I'd like to work on, but I have a few ideas for short stories I'd like to flesh out, as well.

This whole week will be fiction week! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...