18 August 2009

10 on Tuesday: Songs on my iPod

[NOTE: 10 on Tuesday is something I did on my other blog for a while. It was fun to do, and helped me reveal something about myself to whoever happened to be reading. I've decided to do it here. Enjoy!]
  1. Move Along by The All-American Rejects
  2. For You I Will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger
  3. Down to the River to Pray by Alison Krauss (O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack)
  4. I am a Man of Constant Sorrow by The Soggy Bottom Boys (O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack)
  5. Follow Through by Gavin DeGraw
  6. Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
  7. Only Hope by Mandy Moore (A Walk to Remember soundtrack)
  8. It Ends Tonight by the All-American Rejects
  9. Colors by Kira Willey
  10. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...