25 January 2009

Explanation, Announcement, and Jumping Up and Down in Excitement

I really love this blog.  It's been a way for me to keep in touch with friends, fellow writers and readers, and random people I've met in the blogosphere.  However, you may have noticed that my blogging became a bit erratic right before Christmas, and hasn't quite gotten back to normal yet.  Well, my life has been quite chaotic since Christmas, so I haven't been blogging here as faithfully as I once did.  I can officially tell you why.

I've been cheating on this blog with an invite-only blog since December.  I know.  And I'm sorry.  But this blog is very important to me, and now that I've made it a public blog, I can tell you about it.


Yes, that's right.  The Coffee-Stained Writer is going to have a little java bean of her own!  Squee!!



You forgive me now, right?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I'm sure I'll get around to forgiving sometime. BTW, on the subject of folks reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG FINALLY!!!

    Since the day I found out, I've wanted to tell the world. Now I can. Woot!

    Congratulations again, my dearest heart sister. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go brag....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the congratulations! I had my first prenatal appointment today! Squee!

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...