31 March 2009

Pay It Forward: Handmade Stuff

This is something a friend of mine did on Facebook, and while I am doing it there, I'd like to open this project up to my friends in the blogosphere, as well.

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.  This offer does have some restrictions and limitations, so please read carefully:

  1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.  Whatcha get is whatcha get.
  2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
  3. It'll be done this year (2009).
  4. I won't give you any clue as to what it will be.  It'll be something made in the real world and not something virtual.  It may be weird or beautiful.  It may be monstrous and annoying.  I may even bake something and mail it to you.  Who knows?  Not you, that's for sure!
  5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
  6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into your own blog and make five things for the first five to respond to your post.  Be sure to include the link to your blog when you comment on this post.
  7. Email me with your mailing address to receive your gift!
  8. Once I have my five people, I'll post it on my blog.


IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I don't see you post your own pay-it-forward on your blog.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! We have our first participant! Remember that you have to do it on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please?

    This is an awesome idea.
    And I'm playing too. Lets see if I have 5 readers that will trust me on this... heehee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 has commented! Remember that you have to do this, too (Mabel, you can do it through Facebook, if you want) to be eligible for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I'd like to be apart of this also! It'll be up on my blog shortly. http://bblue3.xanga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have number 4! One more spot open!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry it won't let me email you. What is your email?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicolepalmby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Add a little caffeine to my life...