31 March 2009

NaPoWriMo, Anyone?

So...if you've been reading my blog, you've heard of NaNoWriMo.  And Screnzy.  But NaPoWriMo is a new one to me.

NaPoWriMo is a pledge drive for the month of April.  The goal is to collect pledges based on the number of days you participate.  Participation means writing a poem a day during NPM.

Since I'm participating in Screnzy this year, I've decided not to officially participate in NaPoWriMo.  However, when I'm not scribbling a stage play, I just may manage to write at least one poem each week during April to post here on the blog.  If I find I have more free time than I anticipated, I'll write more poems.

If you're poetically inclined, I encourage you to participate.  Even if you're unable to collect any pledges, it could be a fun exercise in poetry.  And I'd be happy to post a link to your poems on your blog or post your poems on my blog.  All you have to do is contact me.

Happy poet-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...