17 April 2015

Finding peace

This post was meant to go up on Wednesday, but Bo and I were lucky enough to catch the stomach bug our delightful munchkins brought home, so I spent the day rotating with Bo between taking naps and taking care of munchkins. It was an interesting day.

So today, since there's no update for the FSOG blogging series (I'll have an update at the end of the month), I'm moving Wednesday's post to today.

I've been talking a lot lately about the hippie-ness* in my life.

It's been on my mind a lot.

I think some of it has to do with going through The Artist's Way (reaching the end of week nine), which has forced some introspection, and some of it has to do with focusing on being in the moment more, and mindful of myself and my surroundings.

I'm re-evaluating aspects of my life and focusing on the right things.

And it's bringing me peace.

What's bringing you peace these days?






-----
*By "hippie-ness," I mean focusing more on natural, holistic health, and improving my health rooted in self-care (nutrition and exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...