04 May 2013

You might notice some changes....

In the coming weeks, I'll be making some changes here at the blog from a content standpoint. I hope to make the changes slowly and subtly, and I hope you like the new direction. These changes will better reflect who I am, as well as the direction of my writing career.

I'll, of course, still talk about writing, and I plan to talk more about the process of writing the coffee house book (and the collection) as it progresses. However, I'll also be talking more about some of the other aspects of my life that impact my writing career, such as motherhood.

Keep an eye on things, and I sincerely hope you keep reading as I share a little bit more of myself with you.

And happy scribbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...