05 May 2013

Renew your Spirit Sunday with a party!

Today we're celebrating my mom's graduation with her BSN (from my alma mater, in fact). She's worked long and hard, and truly earned her degree.

So we're getting together at Granny's house for food and congratulations.

I love getting together with the family. It's a chance to catch up on everyone's lives, spoil the munchkins a bit (Granny always has sweet treats!), and renew your spirit. Being surrounded by people I love and who also love me is just what I need to feel re-energized for the week ahead.

In past years, I was far from my family, and felt alone. Now that I'm back home, I want to be sure to be with my family as often as I can, and be sure that Puck and Tink get plenty of time with their aunts, uncles and cousins, too. Family is very valuable to me; I want the kids to understand that value, as well.

How are you renewing your spirit today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a little caffeine to my life...